Are you looking for press release services that will help you thoroughly expand the reach of your online business? Do you want a powerful method to exponentially increase your prospects rapidly?
If you answered yes to both these questions then PRWeb is the press release service for you. Here’s why?
1. Firstly, it has a Massive distribution network that includes over 30 000 journalists and bloggers, over 250 000 opt-in news subscribers, major news sites like Yahoo!! News and major search engines like Google and Bing.
2. Secondly, it features your press release on its website, PRWeb.com. That website receives over 3 million visitors every month. Imagine the exposure!
3. Thirdly, it provides detailed analytics that let you see the immediate impact of your press release. The analytics also show you where your responsive prospects are coming from. And that’s really powerful.
Why? Because if you know where your most interested prospects are coming from, you can do your own private advertising there over and over again and enjoy a wonderful return on each investment that you make.
In fact, you can choose to focus your advertising on only the places where your most interested prospects are. This means you can cut costs by cutting away unprofitable advertising and increase profits at the same time.
4. PRWeb enables you to increase the effectiveness of your press releases by adding video. If you optimise the videos by adding the right keywords and phrases, you can set yourself up to enjoy passive free traffic from search engines for literally years to come.
5. Fifthly, PRWeb provides ready-made press release templates that you can use to quickly and easily create your own press releases. This saves you time because you don’t have to try to figure out how to create a press release every time you want to do press release marketing.
6. Even better, PRWeb has professional editors who check your press releases to make sure that you have clearly communicated your message and that there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes. This can significantly increase the effectiveness of your press releases.
7. Last but not least, PRWeb provides free online tutorials that teach you how to get the most out of press releases. I find this to be a very generous service because you can then use the skills you gain to succeed with any other press release service.
So for these reasons PRWeb is the first of the press release services I recommend.
You can get started with the basic package for only $99. The price may seem a bit steep, but when you seriously consider the amount of exposure that your online business will get, it is well worth it.
Create a free account here and learn more.
Bruce[Home] › [Internet Marketing Services] › [Press Release Services]