Smart Business Owner: Here are 7 good reasons why advertising on Internet Marketing Dissected could be the shrewdest decision you make in 2015.
1. First and foremost, what you want is targeted traffic. We have it. This is due to proper search engine optimization and marketing practices that ONLY aim at getting traffic that is interested in the content of this website.
2. Secondly, you will get the benefit of our ever growing traffic. Consistent growth in traffic will mean consistent growth in views of your advertisements.
3. Thirdly, you will benefit from the lack of clutter on this website. We don’t feature many ads. That means less competition for you. It also means happier visitors and happier visitors will be more responsive to your ads.
4. You will get first priority to retain your ad spot. Once you get it, you can enjoy the traffic it delivers as long as you want.
5. As an early bird advertiser you will also save considerably with our low introductory offer. It will rise significantly over the coming months as we now have more time to ramp up our traffic generation efforts. (We were focused on creating products).
6. You will get a bonus guide on 27 ways to get targeted traffic to your website starting right now. It was written by a six figure per year online marketer who works online part time.
7. Last but not least we will analyze your advertising to show you how to improve your results. It is a well known fact that the right appeal to the right audience can increase your results 3 times, 5 times, even 10 times!
You will get all this when you advertise with us today. But…
Spots are limited. We only have
3 ad spots on the right hand side at $20 per month; and
3 links at the bottom of the page for $10 per month:
This is not false scarcity. More ads will cause clutter and that is not good for our visitors. It will interfere with their experience while they look for relevant information. And if our visitors are unhappy so will you…. eventually.
So book your spot now while you still can. Get your ads seen and responded to by interested prospects.