Nowadays sources of free internet marketing tips are everywhere. If you just search for “internet marketing” you will be overwhelmed at how much information you will find.
You could view page after endless page on Google and keep finding more and more free information that looks like the real deal. And that is the problem. Amidst all this frenzy of people providing free information, who is the real deal and who should you stay far away from?
The wrong information can seriously destroy your attempts at starting a legitimate online business. It can set your expectations unreasonably high (get rich quick) or it can insidiously cause you to focus on unproven strategies.
And with unproven strategies, it is usually only the people who are selling “how to” information that make money. In other words, only the people who sell you products on how to make money using an unproven strategy actually make money.
The people who buy the product and use those strategies rarely make anything.
So in order to help you completely avoid flawed information that will NOT help your online cause, this article looks at 5 websites that you should visit if you want to find credible free internet marketing tips.
They are by no means the only ones. They are just the ones I really trust and use.
So let us dive right into them!
· Firstly, the Warrior Forum – This is the best kept secret in the internet marketing niche because you can get answers to pretty much any question you ask. It allows you to find the information you are looking for very quickly because you just have to ask for it.
But I suggest that you focus on listening to those people who have been “thanked” by many other people. This is because those are the people who have been providing free information that actually works. You will easily be able to see the number of “thanks” under anyone’s profile.
· Copy Blogger – The owner of this blog is a very experienced internet marketer and is probably the best blogger on the net. He regularly publishes high quality free internet marketing tips on his blog and is definitely worth checking out.
· CharliePage.com – This is my personal favourite internet marketer. He is a consistent top performing affiliate marketer and owns some of the best products online.
He provides real world free internet marketing tips that he has tested and used himself. He hates hype like the plague and provides very level headed insights.
· Subscribe to Eben Pagans list by registering for one of his programs. Notice I did not say subscribe to his “newsletter”. Having been on his list for a while now (4 or 5 years), I have concluded that he does not send out a newsletter. Yes, it took me a while to figure that one out.
Instead he sends out emails with links to free videos and very valuable interviews that he does with other experts. Those videos and interviews are worth paying for but he lets you access them for free. In fact he has been accused of moving the “free line”.
In other words, it is almost like he does not know what he should give away for free and what he should reserve for selling. But the truth is he knows exactly what he is doing. He is standing out by giving away free internet marketing tips of the highest value.
· Last but not least, yours truly, InternetMarketingDissected.com, the place where we make your confusion go away by dissecting internet marketing until it is completely demystified.
Yes, I realize this is a shameless plug because I own this website. But the fact that I own it enables me to tell you for a fact that all the free internet marketing tips you find here work in the real world.
They are all tried and tested and will help you fast track your online success. There is so much information about internet marketing on the web that it is hard to know what to focus on first and second and third and so on.
So I try my best to eliminate your confusion by revealing what to do first and then how to keep moving from one level to the next. By the time you leave this website you will know how to get started online.
And eventually, you will be able to see a clear path to your success, because online success is, to a large degree, all about clarity.
So those are the 5 places I recommend if you are looking for free internet marketing tips. Now of course, there are many other people who are definitely worth listening to.
Some of them are Rich Schefren, Armand Morin, Perry Marshall, Allan Gardyne, Ken Evoy, Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime and Ryan Deiss.
In my view, any free information that these people provide is worth reading and acting on. So when you act on their tips and recommendations, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you are moving in the right direction.
And that is what you want.
To Your Success
Want more free internet marketing tips?[Home] › [Free Internet Marketing] › [Free Internet Marketing Tips]