Social networking services can help you take your social networking to a higher level without you having to do any extra work on top of what you are already doing. You can leverage them to make your social media marketing much more impactful.
But the key, unsurprisingly, is to use social networking services that produce real long lasting results. Not 500 fake Facebook fans or any of the other short term gimmicks currently being sold.
So if you want to give your social networking a real boost, the service I recommend is Social Oomph. Though it’s mostly tailored to Twitter, it still provides several benefits if you use Facebook and LinkedIn in your social media marketing. Amongst several benefits, it provides the following:
1. Firstly, it enables you to automate your social networking by allowing you to create several posts at once and then scheduling them to automatically be published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms at future dates. That’s a real time saver.
2. Secondly, Social Oomph enables you to integrate your blog with your social media accounts so that your blog posts can automatically show on your social accounts as well! This way, you can serve both your blog and social media audiences at the same time.
3. Thirdly, you can integrate RSS feeds with selected social accounts. This makes updating those social accounts automatic. And since they are updated by RSS feeds, you neither create the content nor post it to your social accounts. Now that’s hands free!
4. The fourth benefit of Social Oomph is that it is integrated with OnlyWire. OnlyWire is a company that allows you to auto submit your content to 50 of the top social media networks.
This is really wide spread distribution that can create several backlinks to your website and vastly increase the scope of your influence in the process
5. Last but certainly not least, Social Oomph provides a 7 day free trial that gives you full access to every single benefit it has to offer. It reverts back to the free basic version if you choose not to continue with the full fledge version.
So if you are looking for social networking services that you can use to significantly boost your online business, I recommend you start with Social Oomph. You have nothing to lose but potentially everything to gain. So grab your free trial here.
To Your Success,
Bruce[Home] › [Internet Marketing Services] › [Social Networking Services]